Subscribe on iTunes
I am on vacation for two weeks and could not leave you without some Monday morning mind candy, therefore, we are doing two very special shows this week and next. This week I have included the responses to the “if you could fix any two (or sometimes just one) things” question I ask at the end every interview from the three most downloaded interviews of 2013. The top three and one extra were::
SPaMCAST 224 featured Mike Burrows. Mike focused his wishes on:
- Changes agents need to take their role as change agents seriously.
- Delay is expensive.
SPaMCAST 246 featured Tobias Mayer. Tobias focused his wish on:
- People, not management or consultants, need to own scrum. (One wish was enough for Tobias)
SPaMCAST 270 featured Alan Shalloway. Alan focused his two wishes on:
- Everyone needs to acknowledge there are laws of software development.
- Assuming that everyone involved in delivering software is highly motivated.
And just because I could . . . a bit of lagniappe, SPaMCAST 138 Featured Jo Ann Sweeney. Jo Ann focused her wishes on:
- Reminding the listeners that change often starts before IT starts a project there we need to listen carefully to the stakeholders.
- Project teams should care about end users.
If these excerpts tickled your fancy listen to the whole interview by clicking on the links shown above.
Next week the best excerpts from 2014!