Subscribe on iTunes
I am still on vacation (at least for a few more hours), and this week we have another mixtape for you. This week I have included the responses to the “if you could fix any two (or sometimes one) things” question I ask at the end every interview from the three most downloaded interviews of 2014. The top three were:
SPaMCAST 302 featured Larry Maccherone. Larry’s two wishes were:
- That we unlearn the natural tendency to look at how a number can be gamed rather than how it can be used.
- That he had access to all data and infinite time to analyze the data.
SPaMCAST 318 featured Rob Cross. Rob wished that:
- Organizations would realize it is not the tools rather it is the data that counts.
- Organizations need to change their culture to focus on security.
SPaMCAST 310 featured the return on Mike Burrows. Mike only had one wish this time:
- Development organizations need to embrace balance as a value.
Mike made the list two years in a row! Listen to the whole interview with Mike.
If these excerpts tickled your fancy listen to the whole interview by clicking on the links shown above.
Next week we will return to regular programming with our essay on Agile Project Charters.